1. As He Is - Association of Health Institutions and Services. Dr. Zindoga Tiz J. Bungu and wife Dinah. 1 John 4:17 As He Is, so are we in the world. A medical mission bringing the Gospel to those who seek treatment of physical ailments at Mashoka Christian Hospital and Clinics, Zimbabwe. Dr. Bungu was supported by Grape Grove in the 1970's as a college student. Support began again in 2013.
2. Church! of Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York. Begun in 2002 by the Orchard Group as a coffee house, Postmark Cafe, with Brad and Joy Canning and their children, Tori and Ali, as leaders of the team. Worship services evolved from the friendships developed at the Cafe. Joy grew up at Grape Grove. Both Joy ad Brad are graduates of Cincinnati Christian University.
3. Southwest India Christian Mission, John and Moni Mathews in Karala, India. Support began in 1980. The mission operates an orphanage, Bethany Children's Home, and supports several outlying churches and preachers in the Hi Range and sponsors VBS and revival meetings.
4. Team Expansion/The Irwins in Spain. Chris and Nicia Irwin and their children Andrew, Joshua, Daniel and Kaylea. Nicia is the daughter of Jacob and Jaynie Michael and attended Grape Grove during her "growing up" years when her family was home from the mission field and when she lived with the Mercer family. Nicia and Chris are graduates of Cincinnati Christian University. They are interacting with Spaniards through community outreach programs to show the love of Jesus.
5. Tom and Dr. Suja Brane, Anna, Naomi, and Josiah. Burkina Faso, West Africa. Introducing Jesus Christ to the people of their community through health and economic education. Suja is a medical doctor and Tom an educator who graduated from Cincinnati Christian University. They are currently on home assignment in the US.
6. Butler Springs Christian Camp, Hillsboro, Ohio offering programs for all ages pointing souls to Jesus Christ in over 50 different sessions. Supported by Grape Grove from its early development in the 1950's.
7. Christian Children's Home of Ohio, Wooster, Ohio bringing healing to hurting children and families in Jesus' name through a residential center, Christian counseling, foster care and adoption, Poplar Ridge Adventures and Stables and Hannah's Hope in Peru. Relationship with Grape Grove since late 1970's.
8. Cincinnati Christian University is committed to providing an excellent educational, spiritual and social experience for each student. Many from Grape Grove have attended.
9. International Disaster Emergency Services serves as a channel for Christian Churches, Churches of Christ and individual Christians to meet the physical and spiritual needs of suffering people throughout the world in the name of Jesus Christ. Support given by Grape Grove since the 1970's.
10. Christian Benevolent Association is the parent organization for two retirement communities, Mason Christian Village and Mt. Healthy Christian Village providing health care needs from Independent Living to Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Care, Rehabilitation Services, In Home Health Care, and Memory Care.
11. La Palabra de Cristo is a mission with the purpose of publishing Christian books in Spanish to enable the Spanish speaking peoples to have a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. It was begun by Jon and Kathy Underwood. Jon is a former youth minister at Grape Grove and both he and Kathy are graduates of Cincinnati Christian University. Grape Grove has financially supported this mission since 2014
Local ministries include a blanket ministry for the ill and home bound, adoption of a family to provide school supplies and Christmas and
birthday gifts, provision of food for those in need., and other missions as the need arises.
The Mission Committee consists of members of the congregation including 1 Elder and the Minister. All members of the congregation are welcome to participate.